First you need to think of what the area will cover your website and search in the internet sites on this topic. Having read them, you need to make a list of sections and topics that you like on those sites. Next, create the site structure and begin to fill the site content. Here is when the fun begins – of course write articles dealing funny, but at times boring.
Therefore, we consider what are the general ways of creating content:
- Write articles yourself – the best, but tired.
- To steal from someone else’s article site – easy, but plagiarism, although you can try, especially if the author is still.
- Taking someone else’s article, posting back links to the author’s site – usually works and does not require a lot of time.
- Use the services of copywriters – if you have money, you can find trained people who write very good article for money.
- Create a doorway – bad of course, but if you want – why not. Doorway, in one of its manifestations, can be represented as a so-called Link farm, which is nothing more than a page is filled with an excessive number of outbound links.
- Create a program online – if you are a programmer, then why not.
And in general a good idea to create a content that is generated by the users themselves, and it slightly moderate. The most optimal cost of time and effort, it can be a variety of forums, directories, guest books, etc., to which the Internet there are plenty of ready-made and free scripts – in short, write, write and write.